Wednesday, February 12, 2014

What Makes a Good Teacher (Think Walls)?

Think Walls are a great way to interject student voice, thinking, independence, and philosophy into the classroom. Think Walls provide a very low barrier for students to wrestle with thought-provoking topics. A small part of my room is dedicated to student thoughts and opinions on profound concepts and ideas. It is like a dedicated place for rich and meaningful thinking.

I recently posed this question:

What makes a good teacher?

Take a look at student responses



























I loved reading their thoughts and opinions .I was struck by how honest and mature they were It also helped me understand what they want and need in an educator.  I invite you to try something similar.


No comments:

Post a Comment