Your students make an awesome iMovie on a school iPad. This is a good thing. Great!
End of blog post.
It is never that easy.
Once your students make the iMovie, your are now faced with one of the following problems:
a)The movie is too big to send in an email.
b)You cannot email from the school iPad.
c)The upload to Google Drive or Dropbox is taking forever.
d)Once the video is finally uploaded to Drive, it doesn't work.
What to do?
Here is an easy solution for Mac users (sorry in advance to PCers). It is not rocket science and chances are you are already using it.
1) Connect your iPad (or iPhone) to your computer using the Mac USB cord.
2) On your iPad (or iPhone) click "Trust" computer.
3) iTunes and iPhoto will probably pop up automatically. You can close them.
4) Open the IMAGE CAPTURE application on your Mac.
5) Select the .mov (or picture file) you want and simple drag to desktop.
6) Enjoy your students work :)