Tuesday, October 14, 2014

We're Live: Support Our IndieGoGo to #ReImagineSchool with CrowSchool

Over six months ago, my team and I started working on a way to bring more project-based and creative learning to teachers and students. After much hard work and sacrifice, I am so proud to announce the IndieGoGo launch of CrowdSchool. 

CrowdSchool seeks to be the first online platform for teachers to crowdsource and share project-based Challenges. As I am still a classroom teacher, we need your help in building this. Support the campaign and join us in a journey to #ReImagineSchool.

If you think this is worthwhile please do the following:

1) Watch our great video
2) Back our campaign
3) Share on Facebook and Twitter  
4) We would love for other great teachers to blog and write about the campaign. Tweet me @Tim_Monreal or leave me a message in the comment!

Thank you so much for your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment