Sunday, October 11, 2015

Submit Your Stories!


Image Source: User StockSnap, Pixabay.com
Hola!

If you do not know, I have a little publication on Medium called From a Teacher. It is a modified version of this blog about teaching and learning and has over 1,200 followers. I am humbled that so many people choose to follow my writing.

My busy schedule (teaching, PhD, SlackEDU) has lead to fewer posts, but I want to invite you to submit your own thoughts, ideas, and stories about teaching and learning. I would love to feature other terrific voices beside my my own. Send me a tweet (@Tim_Monreal), tag me in a post, or shoot me an email. I will add you as a writer.

From a Teacher has some terrific readers that can really expand your writing’s audience. I can’t wait to hear from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment